Music And Motion
Offering EARLY CHILDHOOD MUSIC ENRICHMENT CLASSES for 0-12y since 2007!
Research has proven music is the best activity for nurturing every area of a child’s development. From birth onward, music is the perfect vehicle for learning.
Join us as we move, listen, and learn!
Each MuMo class is developmentally appropriate and allows your child to see, feel, hear, and then express concepts in their own creative way.
Connect with other families and discover how music makes parenting easier and gives your child the tools for future success in school ... and life.
SPRING SEMESTER Classes At A Glance
B (Baby) BB (Bobbler) T (Toddler) PS (Preschool) AT (All Together)
KK (Early Elementary) MM (Early Elementary) YM (Early Elementary)
For additional information on a class please click on the class name above or the class tab at the top of the page.
Conveniently located in the education wing of St. Paul's Lutheran Church @127 York Street in Hanover, PA
* A unique opportunity for families to bond, interact, and learn together in an unhurried and joyful manner.
* Two 10 Week Semesters (Fall & Spring) and Two 5 Week Mini Sessions (Winter & Summer).
* A special way to spend a morning together, to reconnect at the end of the work day, or to start off your Saturday.
* A variety of independent classes designed for energetic, enthusiastic, and imaginative older children that include ensemble music making and group piano instruction.
* A staff of educators passionate about the importance of music in the lives of children.
March 5th ~ May 10th
Join an open class
*Tuition will be prorated during checkout.